Pixelation after pausing:
Hi I've installed TVHeadend in a Ubuntu VM on a Samsung HD204UI harddrive, and created a timeshift folder on my SSD attached to the normal PC.
It works almost fine, but after I have paused it pixelates randomly after a short time.

What can be the problem here?
BUMP
Same problem here. I've read more than one article telling that timeshift with TVHeadend and Kodi is not a really good combination. I'm wondering why this is not fixed.
Because we're awaiting your patches.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Without details, I'm not sure what kind of help you are expecting. Personally, I have no problems with timeshift in TVH, so it's not a problem inherent with Kodi and Tvheadend with timeshift.
Are you running a new(ish) development version of tvheadend? It's got loads of timeshift improvements compared to the stable versions.

A year ago I had the same problems you're describing, but nowadays timeshift is working pretty well over here. An occasional glitch, sure, but mostly it's fine.
There is a feature request that will fix this in tvh.

This require change the way that tvh use to store the livetv data.

Someone with programing experience will help?

Best regards.
(2016-10-31, 15:52)jlazkano Wrote: There is a feature request that will fix this in tvh.

Best regards.

Which feature request are you meaning? Do you have an link for me?
(2016-11-02, 13:51)zapp-it Wrote:
(2016-10-31, 15:52)jlazkano Wrote: There is a feature request that will fix this in tvh.

Best regards.

https://tvheadend.org/issues/3991
(2016-11-02, 14:03)jlazkano Wrote:
(2016-11-02, 13:51)zapp-it Wrote:

Best regards.

https://tvheadend.org/issues/3991

Thanx!
Someone with coding experience could update the issue just with software design?

Years ago I use MythTV and this works very good there, I don't know if it posdible to use some code from there.

Regards.
(2016-10-28, 10:09)willemd Wrote: Are you running a new(ish) development version of tvheadend? It's got loads of timeshift improvements compared to the stable versions.

A year ago I had the same problems you're describing, but nowadays timeshift is working pretty well over here. An occasional glitch, sure, but mostly it's fine.
Hi I'm running 4.1-2256~g91d28cc.
I have updated through git to latest stable version, which still has problems when pausing.

How can I update to a never unstable through git to get it working, I can't find the command anywhere?

I don't want the completely newest if it's very unstable, I want as stable as possible, where pausing works.
BUMP..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pixelation after pausing:0