OS X Subtitle difficult to download in Kodi 17 (beta 3)
Hello and thanks for reading. I am testing Kodi 17 beta 3 on OSX 10.11 (El Capitan) and I see when I watch a movie from my harddisk it's very difficult to go to subtitles menu. It's the third pictogram on right below side at the player. With the mouse I try to go to the menu which pops up, but it moves to the right of the screen where it disappears. When the subtitles are already activated by the switch, the menu is normally reachable by mouse pointer. It happens also with beta 2.
It works fine by using the arrow keys on the keyboard. Before I will try to send a bugreport, I will know if this happens to other users of Kodi 17 beta 3 too. Kodi 16.1 works fully ok. Thanks so much
Yes it has been reported before. No mouse use is not how kodi is supposed to be controlled. Yes it should be fixed.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-10-14, 23:27)nickr Wrote: Yes it has been reported before. No mouse use is not how kodi is supposed to be controlled. Yes it should be fixed.
I found the reported subject: http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16811 Thanks Nick, will check the next beta. Or some nightly later. You mean control everything by Kodi remote app?
Or a remote control.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
With the update of the standard skin Estuary to Estuary 2, this is no issue any more. Just tested on nightly build (24nov). Ticket 16811 is fixed Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitle difficult to download in Kodi 17 (beta 3)0