Kodi 17 krypton log
Hi I'm having problems with Kodi's log , since i upgrade to version 17 does not show me the detailed log, even when you activate the option to debug, I've tried all the variants within options debug, and also within the options addon but only shows me something like:

ERROR: GetDirectory - Unable to get the plugin: //plugin.video.pelisalacarta-betaSB/ 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?

With jarvis, the log showed me all sort of info about the error on python scripts, but now nothing usefull

my english is very poor, sorry for the google translator .
If you paste the whole log somewhere, then that may tell us what's going wrong. It may be that you have an advancedsettings.xml setting that's over-riding the application setting, for example.

Please pastebin a whole (debug) log, not just an example.
Here is the full log
Please do not paste logs directly in the thread. Use pastebin as Prof Yaffle has instructed you.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
edited, deleted and pastebined...Tongue
I think you are helped best in the addon forum as the log just says, that the addon has a problem.

@mods: could you move?

Also I don't know if we support this addon, which needs to be found out first.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2016-10-14, 20:51)fritsch Wrote: I think you are helped best in the addon forum as the log just says, that the addon has a problem.

@mods: could you move?

Also I don't know if we support this addon, which needs to be found out first.

Looks like it's a Spanish TV addons from TVaddons so I'm guessing not.
the addon problem is an example, the problem is that the log do not detail any problem only says that there is a problem with the addon, in jarvis the log show me where is the problem in the python script.
Quote:15:11:26 T:140143249070592 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
15:11:26 T:140143249070592 NOTICE: Log level changed to "LOG_LEVEL_NORMAL"

Try debug logging?
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Here is the log with jarvis same addon as example

log jarvis
Still not a debug log.
Here the debug log enable
Line 2098 in your log. As already said, the problem is in the addon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17 krypton log0