• 4(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***
thanks
@SteveSmith, you can change disc spin speed, in skin settings, disc item.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-10-23, 12:52)Wanilton Wrote: @SteveSmith, you change speed disc, in skin settings, disc item.

Many Thanks Walton, Its not exactly what I was looking for.
What I meant was in the 3D wall view. When you select a movie, The DVD Cover spins, it looks like after about 5 sec, then the DVD disk comes down, I would like to speed up that animation.
I keep getting the error "The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.25.0 could not be satisfied" when trying to install the skin zip file. Any ideas?
(2016-10-23, 16:08)bazzabent Wrote: I keep getting the error "The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.25.0 could not be satisfied" when trying to install the skin zip file. Any ideas?

Same problem here. I just extracted the folder from the skin.aeonmq7.spin zip, and copied it to addons in my kodi folder located in program files. Restart kodi and it should be there.
watch gallery

fev lines are missing in lyrics style4.I add original lyrics to see what line is missing.
Some animation dont fit or hiden Huh
in left list line colored orange shoud be in your animation, but they are not visible (image no.1,nol.3 & no.6)
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
@Angelinas, it´s happen for me only in Krypton (trouble with animation or ausence lines), it´s similar yours, a few lines and/or effects don´t show, do you test in Jarvis?

In Jarvis for me work fine.
(2016-10-23, 16:08)bazzabent Wrote: I keep getting the error "The dependency on xbmc.python version 2.25.0 could not be satisfied" when trying to install the skin zip file. Any ideas?

This skin mod is only for Kodi Jarvis, use xbmc python version 2.24.0.

Version 2.25.0 is used only in Kodi Krypton.
(2016-10-23, 16:59)vtx106 Wrote:

Same problem here. I just extracted the folder from the skin.aeonmq7.spin zip, and copied it to addons in my kodi folder located in program files. Restart kodi and it should be there.

Many thanks, that did the trick Smile
@manfeed, look name album in disc, need change position a little, for third line appear all.

(2016-10-23, 22:07)Wanilton Wrote: @manfeed, look name album in disc, need change position a little, for third line appear all.

I don't have that album, but I changed one to that title to show you that there's no problem at all... and another one too without problems...

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
To everyone:

...I'm seeing in the thread some posts with strange problems that don't happen when following the instructions of the first post...Huh

Please, remember that this mod is for Jarvis, so I would ask not to pose questions for Krypton, I don't have Krypton nor know anything about it yet...

Thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@manfeed

I was wondering if you could tell me which folder I could disable/<!-- --> the titles on the side of the DVD case from the 3D list view in the skin, please?
I am not sure if it's in the includes.xml or IncludesVariables.xml that I could be doing that.
Could you point me to the right direction please?

Thanks mate.

Lyrics are hit and miss for me...sometime they work sometime they look like PIC above by Angelinas....And now I dont have Layer 4 option

Anyone knows how to fix it...I have restart kodi few times to make it work.

Even new View shelf3d and other one sometimes works and sometime doesn't.

KODI _ JARVIS
manfeed: great job...

Can i change the lyrics theme, or change the colors of fonts ?

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Spin [Jarvis] *** PUBLIC RELEASE ***10