Widgets and homescreen buttons with Emby content
Hi marcelveldt,
after a graphics card update, i now have the known hdmi handshake problem and have to restart Kodi after every wakeup from suspend. But because my Emby server isn't always online at this time, i get empty widgets and homescreen tiles. I've thought the Emby addon utilizes the standard Kodi database, so how can this happen? Anyway to cache the last images and only refresh them if the Emby addon gets a connection again?
I am currently reworking all widgets code. I will take a look at this
The emby addon does utilize the Kodi database. If you use any skin with standard kodi widgets, you would not experience this.

Titan is more advanced, it's magic. Smile

Edir: sucks to hear about the hdmi issue, considering the pain we both went thru trying to figure out a way to make the addon properly behave when waking from suspend Sad
(2016-10-15, 23:45)angelblue05 Wrote: Edir: sucks to hear about the hdmi issue, considering the pain we both went thru trying to figure out a way to make the addon properly behave when waking from suspend Sad
Yes, i'm really sorry. You did an extraordinary job here! I hope a future driver or Kodi update will get things sorted again.
This issue should now be fixed in the new beta versions (now that I completed my major refactor)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Widgets and homescreen buttons with Emby content0