kodi locks
Hi Guys,
I set up a profile called Pro2 with no password
In profile setting I set auto logon to Pro2
This worked great so on startup it automatically goes in to Pro2 screen.
The problem I'm having though is if I restart Kodi it ask for the master password which I setup on master user before it goes to the Pro2 is there anyway to get around this so it just goes to Pro2 without requiring a master password on restart?
This isn't a support forum, and you didn't mention what o/s you are running so I can't slot you in to one of those forums. Profiles (wiki) has most of the information you need.
Thread moved to hardware for the moment
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi PatK and DarrenHill,

thanks for your imput. Regarding your question about o/s PatK

WIndows 10 - Jarvis 16.1 - Git:20160424-c327c53 compiled: Apr 24th 2016

RE >> Profiles (wiki) has most of the information you need.

Yes I had a look at this but it doesn't really address the problem I am having which is if I restart Kodi it ask for the master password which I setup on master user before it goes to the Pro2.

It appears the problem is that while you can set up locking on things like addons etc and disable the profile lock on Pro2 account. You are required to set the password lock on master user to be able to access things like lock addons etc as they are greyed out unless you use some type of password.
IIRC, it happens if you have a service add-on run in the background. Just don't lock add-ons (might be listed as "programs").

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi locks0