Android Does someone know where to buy the Xiomi Mi Box Remote in Germany?
Does someone know where to buy the Xiomi Mi Box Remote in Germany?
Or an similar bluetooth or RF Remote without Mouse Support and with Volume keys.

I searched the web really a lot. I like the Hardkernel Odroid remote, but this remote is infrared only.
So hoping that someone knows here more.

Thanks for your help here.
Regards
Vlaves
I got one from DX.com, but it took forever to arrive and it wasn't the cheapest price. I'm not that impressed by it, and it's really tricky to get it to pair to non-Xaiomi devices.
Thanks for the reply. Ok so the Xiomi remote is out of scope then.
maybe any other similar remote without Mouse function?
I'm a big fan of the Fire TV stick replacement BT remote (non voice). I don't know if that's easily obtainable in Germany. It pairs with just about any Android box, including official Android TV boxes, very well.
(2016-10-21, 11:23)Ned Scott Wrote: I'm a big fan of the Fire TV stick replacement BT remote (non voice). I don't know if that's easily obtainable in Germany. It pairs with just about any Android box, including official Android TV boxes, very well.

I have a Fire TV 2 here with the same remote, just missing the volume control keys. Appart of that, it is an awsome remote.
So search continues...
(2016-10-17, 15:47)Vlaves Wrote: Does someone know where to buy the Xiomi Mi Box Remote in Germany?
Or an similar bluetooth or RF Remote without Mouse Support and with Volume keys.

I searched the web really a lot. I like the Hardkernel Odroid remote, but this remote is infrared only.
So hoping that someone knows here more.

Thanks for your help here.
Regards
Vlaves
You can find it easily in Aliexpress, like this one which is abt. 12 Eur and seems original:

http://s.aliexpress.com/ARFJvaA3

There are also cheap Bluetooth replacements like this one for less than 5 Eur:

http://s.aliexpress.com/bmemqqqm

Hope it helps

Enviado desde mi LG-D855 mediante Tapatalk

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does someone know where to buy the Xiomi Mi Box Remote in Germany?0