v17 Tuner no longer avaliable
Hello good afternoon friends, I have a big problem and I need help from you, So I'm using Kodi 17 Alpha 3 and Nextpvr 3.8.3 as backend on the same machine with Windows 8.1, everything works perfectly just that sometimes the transmission for nothing and the message "Tuner in avalable longer" and the channels of exchanges sometimes also occurs this error, I was analyzing my task manager at the time that occurs this error and realized that ffmpeg for work that moment, I think that's why the Buffering is 0%, I thank you, and excuse me for bad English, after all I am Brazilian.

Here is the log http://pastebin.com/raw/8EsVinNh
I'd also need the matching NextPVR logs for the same attempt.
(2016-10-17, 18:57)sub3 Wrote: I'd also need the matching NextPVR logs for the same attempt.

Thank you that is your log Nextpvr bit.ly/2e1Nhy1
My browser is blocking the file from there, with warnings this site is unsafe.

Can you instead put the file somewhere like dropbox, one drive or google drive, and give me a shared download link from there?
(2016-10-17, 19:48)sub3 Wrote: My browser is blocking the file from there, with warnings this site is unsafe.

Can you instead put the file somewhere like dropbox, one drive or google drive, and give me a shared download link from there?

I do not know how to do this, explain to me?
(2016-10-17, 20:08)Nortonschumacher Wrote: [quote='sub3' pid='2438542' dateline='1476726492']
My browser is blocking the file from there, with warnings this site is unsafe.

Do not get it right, I can put in Dropbox?
In dropbox you could put it in your Dropbox\Public folder, right click, 'Copy public link', then post that public link (or PM it to me if you prefer).
(2016-10-17, 20:31)sub3 Wrote: In dropbox you could put it in your Dropbox\Public folder, right click, 'Copy public link', then post that public link (or PM it to me if you prefer).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yg4awkl3slqw98...3.zip?dl=0
Thanks - what time did the problem happen, so I know where to look in the logs?
It looks like you're doing IPTV from the Internet. Pretty much all bets are off when you're doing IPTV - since these types of streams are notoriously unreliable.

NextPVR is really designed for using physical TV tuner.
(2016-10-17, 21:01)sub3 Wrote: Thanks - what time did the problem happen, so I know where to look in the logs?

After 14:46:31 starting to take the problem
It looks like you started receiving 403 Forbidden errors.
Quote:IPTV: [http @ 0455ef40] HTTP error 403 Forbidden
(2016-10-17, 21:04)sub3 Wrote: It looks like you're doing IPTV from the Internet. Pretty much all bets are off when you're doing IPTV - since these types of streams are notoriously unreliable.

NextPVR is really designed for using physical TV tuner.

I understood, did not have to make it work well with iptv through the internet?
I thought the problem was with the Ffmepeg, for I realized that he can not reconnect to the Internet when a decrement data, it ends up closing.
(2016-10-17, 21:11)Nortonschumacher Wrote: I thought the problem was with the Ffmepeg, for I realized that he can not reconnect to the Internet when a decrement data, it ends up closing.
Yep - it'll be things like that. There is only so much the application can do about unreliable IPTV streams.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tuner no longer avaliable0