NO Full screen window NO Sound control
Have an annoying problem i almost fixed my live tv problems i have had since 14 days before the release of kodi 16
Video has stopped freezing after i changed some buffer settings in advanced xml but now Audio will stop playing for 2 sec after 30 mins of play
So the problems i had with Video has now been taken over by Audio malfunction after 30 mins of live tv streaming.

So i thought i would try unticking use full screen window, in the video output tab have tried everything else, have not found out yet if it worked because my MS RC6 and my logitech RC One+ or any other RC has stopped being able to control sound every other button works except the Volume button
Anyone got a quick fix do not say use the RC program can't remember name to reprogram my settings to work with kodi because i have given up on that because i have to change most buttons to def or else if i hit let say dvd menu or live tv or any of the library buttons on any RC its bedtime for Windows 7 or 8.1 or 10 CRASH VERY Annoying besides i like my RC buttons the way they are so that will not do changing so brainstorm why does volume buttons stop working for my RC and my Keyboards with volume control if i untick use full screen window every other button works very strange
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NO Full screen window NO Sound control0