Kodi 17 beta 3 problems over problems
Hello,

I want to inform you, that Kodi 17 beta 3 has many bugs to Play DVDs. There are many crashes. Sometimes it crashes if the title is over and the DVD Menu should Play.

There are some DVDs, there I wasn't able to Play correctly. For example I see only a green Screen.

I hope you can resolve These Problems before the final Version will released, because this Version is the worst Version since Kodi exists.

Best wishes
You should provide actual details to the issue. What OS are you using, What are you system specs, Do you have Debug Logs for the crashes, What are the exact steps you take to produce the issue? Those will help the Devs fix bugs. Not just saying these don't play and fix it. They need actual information to help them fix the issues.
I'm using Windows 10 (latest Update). As Skin I'm using Transparent.
The Problem isn't reproduce. It happens on some DVDs or Videos but not every time.
I don't know where I can find debug logs and where to post.[/align]
Please read: Debug Log thx
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I think I'm wating for sending the logs until the final release is out. Beta versions are often unstable and I'm sure alle big Bugs will be fixed in the final release. If not, I will sending some logs.

Best wishes
Bernhard
(2016-10-22, 08:19)Bernie07 Wrote: I think I'm wating for sending the logs until the final release is out. Beta versions are often unstable and I'm sure alle big Bugs will be fixed in the final release. If not, I will sending some logs.

Best wishes
Bernhard

Yeah and then you are too late. We need logs in beta and not when final is out.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
ok here is one of my log after a Crash. But Crash is not like Crash.. I have every day 2-4 crashes but it seems different crashes.

LOG REMOVED
Don't post log files directly here but use pastebin.com
My log is here : http://pastebin.com/rzHB23Dt
Here is another log : http://pastebin.com/JDuYKZ1H

I've viewed a Video from harddisk. After the Video Ends, Kodi crashed and I restart Kodi. In the database the Video wasn't marked as seen (probably the Crash was before the dabase is updated).

This Kind of Crash I have every day more than once.

But there are also crashes if I've seen a title from DVD and before the DVD Shows the menu it crashes. Sometimes it crashes after the Video Ends, sometimes it crashes if I've insert the DVD and start the DVD. Sometimes Kodi must to restart, sometimes the Picture is green and I can nothing do on the DVD menu because I do not see the DVD Menu.

Best wishes
This is still not a Debug Log as you don't have debug enabled.
Also install
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/win32/
to see if newer versions have fixed it
With the latest Update I had only one Crash in two days (before this update I had 2-4 crashes per day).

So far I can live with it..

Best wishes
Bernhard

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17 beta 3 problems over problems0