HELP! Kodi looks completely different can't control
Photo 
If anyone can help me with this issue I'd greatly appreciate it. My son did something to the Apple TV2 and now my Kodi looks like this (See Photo) I try to go to programs and do FRESH START or anything to get it looking like it's supposed to. I've even removed it from the Apple TV2 and re-installed it and it STILL looks this way. Can anyone tell me how to fix this issue? Thanks!

http://i.imgur.com/4t04B8z.jpg
your son activated a touch skin which only works on touch devices like phones or ipads ...

you need to ssh into your appletv and on the terminal do the following to reset the gui settings of kodi:

Code:
rm /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/Kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Ok, I'll give that a try. I have to remember how to terminal into it. LOL. Thanks. I'll let you know if that worked.
Ok, first of all when I try to get in I get a picture of a Key when asked for the password. I tried the password a few times then pasted the code you gave me and the response I got was as follows:

AppleTVKodiDownstairs:~ root# rm/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/Kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml
-sh: rm/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/Kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml: No such file or directory
AppleTVKodiDownstairs:~ root#

It looked like you had a space between the rm and the next forward slash in the command. I tried it both ways, copy paste and also getting rid of the space and it doesn't work either way. Any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HELP! Kodi looks completely different can't control0