v17 How to find actual resolution and refresh rate of screen
There was a function in the previous Kodis the allowed you to press "z" and it displayed the actual res and frame rate of your screen. That function apprears to be gone on v17... is there another shortcut to get that info?

ps... not looking for "o" which is codecinfo

thanks
turn on debug logging it should show you the info at the top of screen along with your fps
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
You don't need Kodi to show you what you are decoding to your display. Your actual display should show you what it is rendering. Select your info button for it.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Quote:a function in the previous Kodis the allowed you to press "z"
This function still exists and is skin dependant for B3 & B4 Krypton, although the FPS is under 'o' in some skins. You'll need for the video to be playing and the OSD to not be onscreen. If you want this feature in Estuary you best let your feelings known in that forum http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=262144
(2016-10-19, 05:38)PatK Wrote:
Quote:a function in the previous Kodis the allowed you to press "z"
This function still exists and is skin dependant for B3 & B4 Krypton, although the FPS is under 'o' in some skins. You'll need for the video to be playing and the OSD to not be onscreen. If you want this feature in Estuary you best let your feelings known in that forum http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=262144

Do you know which skins will let me do that. Maybe i can just install it temporarily for my purpose..
(2016-10-19, 14:31)markus3000 Wrote: Do you know which skins will let me do that. Maybe i can just install it temporarily for my purpose..
I tested it with Transparency! and forgot about Esturary, then re-edited the message when I tried it later. I suspect that Confluence for Krypton works as it always has, check out the skin links in my sig. It's also possible that this feature could be added to 'Alpha' Estuary, just a matter of asking in that area of the forum.
(2016-10-19, 16:27)PatK Wrote:
(2016-10-19, 14:31)markus3000 Wrote: Do you know which skins will let me do that. Maybe i can just install it temporarily for my purpose..
I tested it with Transparency! and forgot about Esturary, then re-edited the message when I tried it later. I suspect that Confluence for Krypton works as it always has, check out the skin links in my sig. It's also possible that this feature could be added to 'Alpha' Estuary, just a matter of asking in that area of the forum.

Thanks .... Transparency works for this feature

I will drop a line in the forum for the feature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to find actual resolution and refresh rate of screen0