• 210(current)
v18 Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
@Eladios
To install the extra themes, you have to manually copy them into resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/resources.

I will have to give that Artwork Beef for Matrix a look. Thanks!
UPDATE #77 - This will update the skin to v1.0.7.8

Image Addition
  • I added a "SEASON FANART" buttons for Seasons. The art buttons for Seasons and Episodes now behave like this..."DEFAULT FANART" (TV Show fanart), "ARTWORK HELPER" (multiple TV Show fanart if available) and "SEASON FANART" (multiple Season fanart if available).
  • I added a new button that's named "SHOW ALTERNATE MUSIC VIDEO POSTER" for View Type-18 (Right List) in the Top Menu. Enabling this button will display the correct aspect ratio if you are using an album cover for the poster. Enabling this will also display the music case (if enabled). Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fix
  • The "SHOW EXTRAFANART IN THUMBNAIL" button for Sheld 3D Music was not working correctly. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The regular boxset in KodiFlix would persist when "CENTER LIST" and "EXTRA ZOOM FOCUS" were both enabled. Now when you enable "EXTRA ZOOM FOCUS" it will reset "MOVIE SET CASES" and vice versa. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The file path displayed in Video Info for Music Videos was showing twice in different widths. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The rating star was displaying the 0.0 - 0.9 color rating star if rating info was missing for an item. It will now display the default empty grey star. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
(2024-03-22, 20:39)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #77 - This will update the skin to v1.0.7.8
This update is failing for me on Leia. Sad

Shedrock
@shedrock
Everything seems to be in order on the repo...not sure why it's failing.
(2024-03-23, 03:12)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock
Everything seems to be in order on the repo...not sure why it's failing.
Yes, it's strange. I have tried over and over but it just keeps failing. This is what I get in my log file.

Code:
ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod]: invalid package special://home/addons/packages/skin.aeonmq7.leia.mod-1.0.7.8.zip

UPDATE: When I directly download the ZIP file from https://holybid.com/kodi/lattsrepo/maste....leia.mod/, it fails to unzip.

Shedrock
@shedrock
The first upload went kerflooey for some reason. I just uploaded again...try it one more time.
(2024-03-23, 04:11)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock
The first upload went kerflooey for some reason. I just uploaded again...try it one more time.
Thank you very much. It works now. Keep up the excellent work.

Regards,

Shedrock
@shedrock
Good deal...you're welcome, and thanks for the kind words.
UPDATE #78 - This will update the skin to v1.0.7.9

Image Bug fixes
  • I adjusted the size of the actor image to a 2:3 aspect ratio for the fullscreen video info and the pause screen. I also fixed the border image. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • There was additional rating star code that was displaying the 0.0 - 0.9 color rating star if rating info was missing for an item. All rating stars should now display the default empty grey star. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • 210(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod13