• 181(current)
Mod Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod
UPDATE #115 - This will update the skin to v2.0.5.0

Image Additions
  • I added the Magazine 3D view to Music Videos. I added the plot (if available) and made the title font smaller so that the song title might be displayed better. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
UPDATE #116 - This will update the skin to v2.0.5.1

Image Additions
  • I added Patriotic, St. Patrick's Day and Easter as options to the Visual Effects. Thanks to martinvision for the request!
  • I added IMAX enhanced to the resolution flags. If you add "imax-enhanced" to your video filename the logo will display. Thanks to sw00sh for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The Auro 3D audiocodec was not included in MQ 7 when I added it to MQ 8. If you add ".auro." or ".auro-" to your video filename the logo will display.

There is also an update to the Colored Media Icons add-on available in my repo.
UPDATE #117 - This will update the skin to v2.0.5.2

Image Additions
  • I added the Set info to the plot code for KodiFlix. The Sets will now display plot info like the Matrix and Nexus versions.

ImageMaintenance
  • I made a few tweaks to KodiFlixTV. I cleaned up some poster sizing and added the header color to the neon bar on the floor.
UPDATE #118 - This will update the skin to v2.0.5.3

Image Bug fixes
  • I found a bug in KodiFlixTV that has probably existed for quite some time. If you selected LANDSCAPE or CLEARART as your view for KodiFlix, the default focus surround in KodiFlixTV would persist when changing to POSTERS or TV ART views. There was quite a bit of extraneous code in both KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV that I removed to fix this bug.
UPDATE #119 - This will update the skin to v2.0.5.4

Image Additions
  • I added a new option to the Happy Birthday settings. You can now include a name below the banner.
  • I added the Grab Fanart script background button to the main menu settings for TV Shows and Music. They are all independent controls. Thanks to RonnieG3 for the request!

ImageMaintenance
  • I noticed that the posters were not showing correctly with the Default view for KodiFlix. I changed the aspect ratio from scale to stretch.
UPDATE #120 - This will update the skin to v2.0.5.5

Image Additions
  • I added the ability to use List 3D Music and List 3D Music v2 with songs.
  • There was code in Shelf 3D to display actress art, but it was never fully implemented. You now have a button in the Top Menu named "SHOW ACTRESS" when Shelf 3D is activated.
  • I noticed in the Shelf 3D code that there was an option to display the videos as a fixedlist or a wraplist. There is a new button in the top menu named "SHELF 3D WRAPLIST" that is disabled by default.
  • I added the SDTV flag to mediatype. Add ".sdtv" to your filename in order to see the flag. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The Magazine 3D view was being displayed as a view option for all video content...it should only display for Concerts. Thanks to Uploadergt for reporting the bug!
  • The albums list for Shelf 3D Music was overlapping the Styles info on the top left of the Artist view.

UPDATE #121 - This will update the skin to v2.0.5.6

Image Additions
  • I added the back and spine images to List 3D for videos. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The case reflection for Sets in Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 was not displaying correctly.
UPDATE #122 - This will update the skin to v2.0.5.7

Image Additions
  • I added a WEBDL icon to the mediatype flag. To display the flag, you can add ".webdl" or ".web-dl" to your filename. Thanks to GrimGriefer for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • If you were missing discart for an album, and you had "LOGO IN CD" enabled for layout 4 or 6 in music viz, the clearlogo and artist name were both being displayed on the blank CD. The clearlogo was also not positioned correctly. Thanks to Chalklands for reporting the bug!

UPDATE #123 - This will update the skin to v2.0.5.8

Image Bug fixes
  • The code to display the TV icon as mediatype had a typo. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The webdl icon was not displaying due to a similar naming convention to the webtv icon. Please use the extensions ".web." (with a leading AND trailing period), ".webrip" or ".web-rip" to display the webtv icon. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug and providing the fix!

UPDATE #124 - This will update the skin to v2.0.5.9

Image Addition
  • I added the following studios to the Colored and White Studio Icons...6th and Idaho, 7Flix, 7HD, 7mate HD, 7th Art Releasing, 9Gem HD, 9Go!, 9HD, 9Life, 9Rush, 10 Bold, 10 Peach, 10 shake, 24 25 Films, 87Eleven, 777 Films Corporation, 1111 MediaWorks, AbbottVision, ABC (Au), ABC AU, ABC Classics, ABC Comedy, ABC Jazz, ABC ME, ABC Me2, ABC Me3, ABC News 24, ABC Pictures International, ABC Pictures, ABC TV Plus, Acorn TV, Acorn, AcornTV, Ad Vitam Production, Adler Entertainment, AFI, Aftermath Entertainment, Aftermath, AFTRS, Agamemnon Films, Agat Films & Cie, AGBO, Agencia Nacional do Cinema (ANCINE), Agência Nacional do Cinema (ANCINE), AI-Film, alfa matrix, Alfama Films, alfred hitchcock productions, alfred j. hitchcock productions, All 4, Almeida Theatre, Alter Ego Pictures, Amazon Freevee, AMBI Group, AMC+, américa, Amicus Productions, Amusement Park Films, ANCINE, Anova Pictures, Archangel Studios, Ariztical Entertainment, Ariztical, Armory Films, ARTE GEIE, Artebis Entertainment, Artébis Entertainment, Artemis Productions, Artémis Productions, Artsploitation Films, Aspect Ratio Films, Aspect Ratio, Asta Film, Astillero Films, Asymmetrical Productions, Atomic Monster, Atresmedia, ATRESplayer Premium, Attraction Images, Audience, Avante Filmes. These images are provided by the user lynxstrike. I will continue to merge icons alphabetically as time permits.

Image Bug fix
  • The webdl flag was not displaying due to a missing path to the videocodec folder. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I replaced the TVDB rating/votes info for Trakt rating/votes info in the Video Info screen due to the fact that the TVDB ratings are no longer being updated. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

UPDATE #125 - This will update the skin to v2.0.6.0

Image Additions
  • I added the studio Sony Pictures Releasing.
  • I added a frost image to the weather effects. It will display when it is snowing in your area. There is a button in SKIN SETTINGS > VISUAL EFFECTS to disable the image if you'd like.
  • I added Batman and Valentine's Day stars.
  • I added the header color to the scrollbar for KodiFlix and KodiFlix TV.

UPDATE #126 - This will update the skin to v2.0.6.1

Image Additions
  • I added the frost image to another control for snow. It should now display for those that were not seeing the image. Thanks to martinsvision for letting me know!
  • I added the following studio icons...B2B, Babe Films, Bangor Films, Basque Films, Bathysphere Productions, MGM+ and MGM+ Studios. Thanks to andrzejls for the request to add MGM+.

UPDATE #127 - This will update the skin to v2.0.6.2

Image Addition
  • I added a "SEASON FANART" buttons for Seasons. The art buttons for Seasons and Episodes now behave like this..."DEFAULT FANART" (TV Show fanart), "ARTWORK HELPER" (multiple TV Show fanart if available) and "SEASON FANART" (multiple Season fanart if available).
  • I added a new button that's named "SHOW ALTERNATE MUSIC VIDEO POSTER" for View Type-18 (Right List) in the Top Menu. Enabling this button will display the correct aspect ratio if you are using an album cover for the poster. Enabling this will also display the music case (if enabled). Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fix
  • The "SHOW EXTRAFANART IN THUMBNAIL" button for Sheld 3D Music was not working correctly. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The regular boxset in KodiFlix would persist when "CENTER LIST" and "EXTRA ZOOM FOCUS" were both enabled. Now when you enable "EXTRA ZOOM FOCUS" it will reset "MOVIE SET CASES" and vice versa. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The file path displayed in Video Info for Music Videos was showing twice in different widths. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The rating star was displaying the 0.0 - 0.9 color rating star if rating info was missing for an item. It will now display the default empty grey star. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The library status for video playlists is now displaying in the main menu.
  • 181(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod addition for the MQ 7 Krypton Mod4