how do i quit krypton and return to jarvis
i recently downloaded krypton,thinking that i was getting something new and cool.i quickly realised that i am not nearly qulified to navigate through.how do i stop beta tester and go back to jarvis ?playstore wont even give me the option
Uninstall, then reinstall the version you want.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I find new skin way more friendly than the old one.
@OP, I assume you mean the beta on Google Play, right?
If so, you'd have to leave the test, uninstall, then re-install. The latest stable version (16.1) will then be installed.
(2016-10-20, 10:19)kinggo Wrote: I find new skin way more friendly than the old one.

Me too, IMHO it looks far more polished and intuitive.
I agree, the new look of Krypton is awesome, but since I have been on Krypton B3, Kodi will periodically show new controller has been re-configured and then my Nvidia Shield TV controller (gamepad) stops responding. Must exit out of Kodi (using remote) and re-launch to get it working again.
So, I am heading back to Jarvis and hopefully get this problem figured out.
(2016-10-20, 07:45)Tinwarble Wrote: Uninstall, then reinstall the version you want.
You cant just uninstall if on Android, or else the play store will automatically reinstall Krypton. Just happened to me. To leave the beta testing, you have to log in to the play store using an android device, towards the bottom you will see a button labeled LEAVE.
(2016-10-25, 01:29)Mastertech007 Wrote: I agree, the new look of Krypton is awesome, but since I have been on Krypton B3, Kodi will periodically show new controller has been re-configured and then my Nvidia Shield TV controller (gamepad) stops responding. Must exit out of Kodi (using remote) and re-launch to get it working again.
So, I am heading back to Jarvis and hopefully get this problem figured out.

You're right new look of Krypton is brilliant, It helps our company Al Muheet Tech genetly. 
Thanks and Regards: YES POS (by POS One Systems)
I agree it's really look more innovative than previous looks. It help us to to view our E Marketing videos and Local Data Biz videos clearly.
Just install SPMC 16.7.x (Kodi Jarvis) from Playstore. You can leave Kodi Krypton installed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how do i quit krypton and return to jarvis0