• 3(current)
Win Music Media Helper App (Tools for Concerts & Audio)
(2017-04-05, 07:38)EssBee Wrote: Could I get the BETA app as well?

PM sent
I would love to get a look at this version 3.0 beta. Thanks!
Successfully split my an MKV into chapters, and created NFOs. My movie and video library show up blank though. It is stored in "\concerts\Steven Wilson - Get All You Deserve." Concerts is added to my library and set as NFO only. I ran library update. Nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!
Did you set the "Concerts" root folder with a Media type of "Music Videos" in Kodi before scanning?
(2017-04-09, 13:36)HomerJau Wrote: Did you set the "Concerts" root folder with a Media type of "Music Videos" in Kodi before scanning?

Strange. I kept setting the content type, but it kept reverting back to nothing. I changed the skin from Aeon back to Estuary, and now it works. Thanks!

Another question... when I browse the music video library it just shows a folder icon, rather than folder.jpg image to represent the disc. Am I doing something wrong, or is this just how it works?

Thanks!
Good to hear your success. You should probably report the content type setting error in the Aeon Skin forum.

There seems to have been some changes in Krypton regarding the way music video folders are displayed in skins. I use Aeon Nox SiLVO and start at the Artist node. You then see Artist images, click on the artist to see the artist's concerts, but the folder.jpg only shows once a song is selected.

I'm looking at getting this changed in a future Kodi version.

Have you tried the M3U playlist feature yet? Ther is a tool that batch creates an M3U playlist for each concert and copies to the Kodi userdata folder so you can play any concert song.
I would like to try this out, I've been doing all of this manually. I can't believe I haven't stumbled on this before.
(2017-04-20, 04:03)livetoflyfish Wrote: I would like to try this out, I've been doing all of this manually. I can't believe I haven't stumbled on this before.

PM sent
This looks like a ton of fun, may I get access to the app?

Please and thank you for your time and effort.

Jeffko
So popular I have made it a sticky thread so easier to find - the least I could do Smile
(2017-05-01, 15:38)DaveBlake Wrote: So popular I have made it a sticky thread so easier to find - the least I could do Smile

Thanks Dave!

Music Media Helper 3.0 is now available for general use/download:

This requires the Microsoft .NET 4.61 which should be installed already on your Windows PC if you have been accepting updates (Windows 7 SP 1 minimum).

Download App zip file:
(removed: See first post on this thread)

PDF User Docs here:
https://reva.blob.core.windows.net/mmh/M...tation.pdf

Any issues or suggestions for new tools or changes can be posted here (or PM me)

THX
Garry
(2017-05-22, 08:23)alexson2015 Wrote: This app looks amazing and useful. As well all the functionalities are given properly.

That reminds me. I posted an update on 19th May that fixed a couple of issues with converting MKV to FLAC. (I updated the link but didn't post about the update)
A new update that fixes:
  • Bug in the MKV to FLAC conversion (Musicbrainz tagging often failed).
  • Added auto tagging to the 'Rename Media Files' tool
  • Added a new Tool 'Remix Audio Files' that also includes an option to remix 7.1 FLAC & WAV to 5.1 (for those who don't have a 7.1 system and have a 7.1 track in FLAC)
The updated MKV to FLAC tool with auto tagging from Music Brainz (Ideal to aid BDA to FLAC conversion)

Same download URL as previously posted.
Another update today.

Bugs fixed
Added a new 'Export/Print' command to the Media Manager to enable direct printing and/or export to PDF, Word or Excel.
Grid now uses DirectX (faster painting)
Improved Column filters in grids (Excel style).

Known Issue: Folder/File dialogs do not show folder names in sorted order on a Linux mapped drive (e.g A NAS). This will be fixed when 3rd party grid is updated (should be very soon)

New Print Preview in Media Manager (Media Reporting):
New version 3.2 uploaded today:

New Feature:
Merge multiple FLAC files into a single file and create a CUE file. Modify track start times, split new merged FLAC file into new track files with new times retaining existing tags or just use the new CUE to play the new merged FLAC

This new tool enables you to do the following:
  • Merge separate FLAC files into a single file
  • Create a CUE file with from the original of individual files (storing original track tags and durations)
  • Edit the original durations (change start time)
  • Split a FLAC from the CUE file created back to individual FLAC tracks
  • Or just Use the new large FLAC with all tracks and the new CUE to enjoy playback from the CUE

The new tool can be used to change the original track start times and is useful to correct some discs that have been converted to FLAC with incorrect track start times (e.g from a BDA or DVD with incorrect chapters times)
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Media Helper App (Tools for Concerts & Audio)2