Android KODI over TMOBILE ONE 480 streaming services
Wink 
Angel:Hi guys I am new to KODI, around a month or so. I am currently enjoying it over AT&T network without any problem.

My dilemma is that- I am about to jump over to TMOBILE, and since TMOBILE has this new plan of TMOBILE ONE, I was wondering if the restriction applies to kodi? The new plan restricts everyone from streaming anything above 480p. Its unlimited but will only allow to stream 480p content unless I fork another 25 bucks which will make the move useless since I am trying to save some money.

If the community can please confirm, will you still be able to stream with kodi videos in 720p or 1080p via their network, or will all my streaming apps including KODI be stricted to 480Huh I would greatly appreciate any insight to this.

Please dont flame me, I have searched for several days for the answers before posting in this forum.

THANKS!Wink
Kodi does not provide content. It is a media player. Please see kodi.tv/about first two paragraphs
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Tmobile partners with specific video providers, and will not count traffic from their servers because the traffic is limited to a lower bitrate. All other traffic to other servers/services, including other video traffic, is limited.

In theory, it could work in Kodi if an add-on was accessing a specific server, and/or whatever additional authorization/tracking would be needed for that service. I doubt you will find any add-ons like this, though.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI over TMOBILE ONE 480 streaming services1