v17 No video only audio
I don't understand what a sample is.

I use a DVD, which I've bought and which has copy protection. I can't make a sample of this DVD.

Best wishes
Bernhard
We need that dvd :-) see, it's not a general issue, but one related to two specific disks.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
https://www.amazon.de/G%C3%A4nsehaut-Goo...%A4nsehaut

With this DVD Box you can test it. It is not only this two disks. I have also other DVDs where this Problem exists. I'm sure other user will get the same Problem, if the release is out and many, many user are using it.

Best wishes
Bernhard
Can you fin out if it's a Windows only issue by trying a Milhouse build via usb stick? You might need two of them. I don't have windows, nowhere... just to not buy a DVD set for nothing :-)
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Only one USB stick required.
  1. Write LE 7.90.008 image to USB stick using USB-SD Creator
  2. Boot into "run" mode, and copy latest Milhouse tar file into the "Update" folder
  3. Reboot into "run" mode to complete upgrade of USB stick
  4. Boot into "run" mode, now running latest Milhouse build

Note that after typing "run" the first time, it will become the default boot option for subsequent boots.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No video only audio0