Aeon MQ7 Case Request
Lightbulb 
Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone was able to add a case type to MQ7 for me please.

After the same style as the current but with an Ultraviolet "UV" symbol at the top. I use Kodi to keep track of all my media, regardless of where it is stored and this would be really handy to have.

I assume some kind of modifcation would have to be made to recognise the "UV" Media Stub also. Thinking something like "The Legend of Tarzan (2016).uv.disc".

Happy to provide any assistance I can for this one.

Thanks
(2016-10-21, 00:00)WoSaK Wrote: Hi all,

After the same style as the current but with an Ultraviolet "UV" symbol at the top. I use Kodi to keep track of all my media, regardless of where it is stored and this would be really handy to have.

I assume some kind of modifcation would have to be made to recognise the "UV" Media Stub also. Thinking something like "The Legend of Tarzan (2016).uv.disc".

Thanks

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2444177
(2016-10-26, 02:24)subzero78 Wrote:
(2016-10-21, 00:00)WoSaK Wrote: Hi all,

Thanks

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2444177

Thanks, but that is just the style, I want the logo (based on the Stub) on the top also to display that it is UV, rather than just it being blank.
I think is this image, right?

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-10-26, 03:01)Wanilton Wrote: I think is this image, right?

Yup that's the one
Ok, I will talk with Marcos for include support MQ7 Krypton.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-10-26, 03:11)Wanilton Wrote: Ok, I will talk with Marcos for include support MQ7 Krypton.

Awesome, thank you Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ7 Case Request1