I am breaking the rules it seems
At some point could someone from Team Kodi edit
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293139

I hate being put in the same Group as the once that use No No
il give examples
If you’re using Kodi to watch recent movies, tv shows, or live TV for free, then please look elsewhere for support.

Wow i do Watch live streams never knew i had to go somewhere else for support if i am using kodi to do so
feel terrible that i am such a bad person breaking the Rules Sad

Kodi can only be legally used to watch Live TV via the PVR Add-ons or Add-ons that access devices that can legally stream within your home network such as the HDHomeRun devices.

I am still amazed on how little up to date Team Kodi is on Streaming
I know Denmark is a small country but we have been able to stream live tv the last 10 years, either using app web browser or kodi no need for fancy devices

Its just you guys that are slow Smile We pay a fee each year and in return we get live tv in every form available
And it bugs the hell out of me that the text is written so it looks like all Danish people who use kodi to watch live tv from Denmark "legal"
is breaking the rules
i have mention this before in another thread but must have been missed
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
You pay a fee and it is legal.
So how does "If you’re using Kodi to watch recent movies, tv shows, or live TV for free, then please look elsewhere for support." apply to you ?

Also a reminder that the topic of this subforum is:

Quote:Website and Forum issues
Post in here if you spot any issues or problems with the forum, wiki, or website.
(2016-10-21, 00:21)kimkl Wrote: [...]
I am still amazed on how little up to date Team Kodi is on Streaming
I know Denmark is a small country but we have been able to stream live tv the last 10 years, either using app web browser or kodi no need for fancy devices
[...]

What's streaming? What's Denmark?

Tongue
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
To Kib because its at the very top the text does not say if you pay a fee until later down the text, you guys really do not take criticism very well
Its okay to be jealous of Denmark for being nr 1 when it comes how well a country is connected just keep it to yourself your text has it written in PINK letters
I am sure once the Dutch come out of the stone age you will to.

THANK YOU h.udo my point exactly, and once you get your head out of my brain and stops stealing me best jokes Big Grin
Turn on the TV i hear Big Bird is on, how nice your favorite show in the whole world
Sesame Street is on after big bird, but then its bedtime

If it ain't broke don't fix it
I made my bed now i have to lay in it

Thank you
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Banned add-ons
Keep it on-topic please.
Your right got distracted, well i forgot to mention now i pay a TV Fee each year so do most other Danes but its possible to watch also for people who have not paid a yearly Fee as long as your in Denmark you can watch the live feed totally legal so you see my point

So i am back on topic so try not to drag me off topic again door swings both ways.
This is just a general note not anyone particular.

I do not see there should be any trouble in correcting those 2 lines.
Because i am not the only Dane using kodi to watch our live tv legally
I am just the only one dumb enough to try and get what i think are needed changes
Thank You for playing
Banned add-ons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I am breaking the rules it seems0