Info dialog pops up after quick stop
I've had this problem for a while, and never bothered with it, but decided to investigate a little today. When I select a video to watch (any video) when it starts to play and before any video even shows up on the screen, if i hit stop, it goes back to kodi as expected, but then the video info dialog pops up on the screen. This doesn't happen if i let the video play 5 seconds or more. It also doesn't happen when i change my skin to confluence, So I would guess this is a titan bug(or maybe just a bug special to me). Can anyone reproduce this to see if I'm just crazy? just play a video and hit stop right away, like 1 second later. Let me know, thanks!
I observed this malfunction, too, but it is hard to reproduce as the error only occurs sporadically.
On my setup I can reproduce it pretty much every time. Sometimes after hitting stop it takes about 5-10 seconds for the info dialog to pop up but it always seems to. Again this is only when hitting play then stop almost immediately. It only happens in normal usage if I accidentally play the wrong thing and I hit stop right away. I've never had the info dialog pop up when I hit stop after its been playing for a few seconds. I'm not even sure where to start in trying to hunt down why this is happening.
This issue should be fixed in curent beta version of the skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Info dialog pops up after quick stop0