Bug Default position focus in home menu
Bug 
I noticed that whenever press up to switch to another widget, the selection switches to the next item in the home menu.
Let's say I have TV shows and Music next to each other in the home menu. With tvshows selected I press UP to select the widget. When I press UP a second time to select the 2nd widget for TVshows, I get the 1st widget for the next item (music) instead. When I press DOWN again, I see that instead of the TV show item, the Music item is selected.
When I play an item from the widget, the same thing happens: when playing an episode in the Next Episode widget, the focus is returned to the next item instead of the current item whenever playing the item is stopped.

It happens with Titan 3.6.78 (Jarvis), Titan 3.7.23 (Krypton) and Titan BETA 3.7.29 (Krypton), on several (Windows) PC's
Is this a known issue?
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
I've found one setting that reliably causes the problem when enabled: It's the "Default position to focus in home menu".
If this item is set to something other than default (I had set it to "3") it causes the problem where the focus of the home item is switched to the item next to it when switching widgets or playing items via a widget.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
Does this issue still exist in the latest beta version ?
I just checked and it still does that in 3.7.37. Is there something special you want me to checkout/test?

Added:
Widgets that play an album seem to work fine, these just play the album in the background and keep the selected widget active. Widgets that start a video (tvshow, movie, musicvideo), a slideshow or open an addon seem to trigger the problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Default position focus in home menu0