Not sure what to do next
So I have NextPVR working on my server, I have my laptop that can connect to it so all seems well. I recently got a FireTV and I added Kodi to it. I was finally able to find NextPVR in the settings and I enabled it and added my server/IP address. Of note the "Run" button is greyed out from this screen so I can't run the app from here. The thing is, I'm not sure where to find the plugin. I go to videos and then add-ins and it's not listed. Does anyone have FireTV/Kodi setup that can walk me through what to do? Thanks.

- Joe
It should be on the main menu as "TV " or "Live TV".
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
No not there. Hmmm. So others have it working on their FireTV? Not sure what to do next. I just downloaded the ARM Kodi today so should be latest version. Maybe there's another version I need?
No, but you might like to post a debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
You know it was me all along. Your mentioning it was in the TV section got me thinking. I went into the settings and for TV it was disabled. Once I enabled it I got the TV section and all is well! Thanks!
... if all else fails read the instructions LOL.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not sure what to do next0