Keymap entries to custom menu items?
Hey guys,
any way to create a keymap entry to custom menu items?
For example, I have a NEW MOVIES and KIDS SHOWS custom menus I've created in the skin editor and would like to press a button on my Harmony remote to take me to them. Using the keymap editor plugin, I currently have buttons to take me to home, movies and tv shows and it's super handy.
did you try the keymap editor addon?You can pretty much assign every function/window/addon to it.I have your same remote, i assigned a button to quickly change audio, subs, epg guide, full screen video, addon browser, settings etc.
(2016-11-08, 15:19)riccioluca Wrote: did you try the keymap editor addon?You can pretty much assign every function/window/addon to it.I have your same remote, i assigned a button to quickly change audio, subs, epg guide, full screen video, addon browser, settings etc.

What entry did you use for switching between full screen video; e.g playing a video or live TV on Home screen and want to switch straight to full screen mode and back?
the keymap editor is easy to use once you understand how it works. I chose "Global" then "Playback" then "Toggle fullscreen". So now whenever i need i can toggle between full screen and video in the background. Just make sure that the button you choose isnt already assigned to some other function already because "global" means it will be used no matter what window you are browsing.
(2016-11-20, 10:51)riccioluca Wrote: the keymap editor is easy to use once you understand how it works. I chose "Global" then "Playback" then "Toggle fullscreen". So now whenever i need i can toggle between full screen and video in the background. Just make sure that the button you choose isnt already assigned to some other function already because "global" means it will be used no matter what window you are browsing.

Thanks for the breakdown. I'll give it a try.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymap entries to custom menu items?0