OS X Display Glitches Out After Sierra
I just "upgraded" my OS to Sierra, and now the screen glitches when i run Kodi. Its splits the screen and moves it to the side if that makes sense.

Is anyone having the same problems?
Can you post a screenshot
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Same here.. I couldn't find any workaround to resolve this issue. I have to say this occurred after the last update of MacOs Sierra and happened while watching a movie and my MacBook Pro (Retina) went to sleep. After I woke up the MBP the window was split across both the HDMI TV I have connected and the MBP Display, on the upper left side, while the other area of the HDMI TV is white. I tried deleting the UserData folder, reinstalling the application, even upgrading to a beta version but with no luck. If I select fullscreen option to the MBP Digital display the application works with no resolution problem.
Does anyone have any idea how we can resolve this?

Update: I made a new user on the MBP and launching KODI from there in fullscreen on secondary display is working just fine. I guess is something related to user configuration.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display Glitches Out After Sierra0