Need more help! About Single board HTPC
Hi everyone.

I have KODI running on a FTV and I love it's smoothness and abilities. Because of this I cut my connection to Sat TV and a couple online payer services, withholding names but you can guess who they are. I would like to expand this interest into a few other rooms and share it with my neighbors as well.

Some good current links to single board computers or the communities there-of would be great for me. Rasperry Pi is a good choice but is old now. Banana Pi looks to be promising but the community hasn't grown up around it yet. Intel makes a nice little SBC for around $90. Some of the boards have SATA some don't. I'm just wondering if anyone has any directional insight as to what direction would be safest to go for a couple years?

Best regards
(2016-10-24, 13:15)ealltech Wrote: Some good current links to single board computers or the communities there-of would be great for me.....
Read the START HERE sticky thread at the top of the forum. Posts #1 and #2

then
ODROID C2 - AMLogic S905 from HardKernel, see link below
V
V

I use a Raspberry Pi And I find it satifactory for streaming movies and audio. But now that I have come across a new platform I am dying to try out. Because it packs more power than the raspberry/banana Pi.Now I try this one. You can find Graperain SBC single board computers
I don't know I heard Graparain was trash
Do as wrxtasy suggest and read the sticky threads most of what you asked is covered.

Personally I ended up with a cheap 2gb 16gb Android box and flashed LibreELEC on it. Just do your research before you buy or stick to the well known C2

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need more help! About Single board HTPC0