PhotoFast and Kodi on iPad
I have installed successfully Kodi on my iPad Air 2 and i am trying to see how i could access files stored on a PhotoFast i-flashDrive EVO Plus 64GB? Can i access video files stored there from the browser on Kodi?
(2016-10-24, 17:42)thr07 Wrote: I have installed successfully Kodi on my iPad Air 2 and i am trying to see how i could access files stored on a PhotoFast i-flashDrive EVO Plus 64GB? Can i access video files stored there from the browser on Kodi?

I don't think those flash drives mount as a file system (I could be wrong)

The file manager app should have some kind of open in app / export functionality though and that would show Kodi if you're running the beta

The downside to that is you would have to have enough space on your iDevice to make a copy of the file to play in Kodi...
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Non jailbroken, I'm guessing?
Yes indeed not jailbroken. After a very long search i believe the best option would be by plugging in the thumbdrive to a wireless router (like the HooToo ones) and then discovering it via UpnP or similar protocol via the adhoc wireless network...i know it sounds like a quite a long way to get this working but it appears it's the only way (according to testimonials from others that tried). In any case will try it as well and share feedback soon for whoever might be interested in this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PhotoFast and Kodi on iPad0