Missing Media/Movies
Half of my moves no longer show up under movies selection.

Data: Using Kodi 16/Jarvis on a Win7 HTPC. The system has been working for a long time. Its showing ~480 out of 900+ movies that I have. All movies are from one NAS SMB mount point. All movies are in a separate directory and each has their own art work & NFO (via Ember Media Manager) file. 90% are m4v format and directory names and filenames match. I can go to the mount point on the HTPC and see all the movies. I can play any of them in a media player on the HTPC. They were all showing up in kodi a week or so ago.

What I’ve Tried: I’ve tried to repair via kodi by going under Files and changing the mount point to contain “none”. It prompts for removal of all items from library. I continue and then under system/video I select “Clean Library”. Afterwards I verify I have no movies in kodi. I then go back under files and change the mount point to contain movies. Kodi then starts to reindex the movies. Since I have nfo’s its fast and I can see the names of ALL the movies appear at the top of the screen. However, when finished still only about half the moves are showing up in kodi (always the same ones). Many of the moves not showing up have been available and playing under xbmc for years. A separate mount point with 80+ TV series is working fine and none missing.

I’d love to say someone in family inadvertently did something and/or something in the IT stack changed, but I haven’t found anything yet.

Any pointers to try and diagnose would be appreciated. Thank for any help
What do you see (if anything) when you browse to a "missing" movie by going to videos\files\movies?

Have you tried removing/re-adding the source? That has worked for me when I've had similar "weirdness".
Solved the problem by deleted and re-adding.

Thanks
Just curious, deleting and re-adding the source?
(2016-10-27, 21:41)kelavine Wrote: Just curious, deleting and re-adding the source?
Where you've got your source(s) under videos-files, if you right click on your "movies" or "videos" (whatever), you can select "edit source" and then remove it/them, then add it/them again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Media/Movies0