Dplay Add-on problem
Hello, I like to watch Dplay, the italian version. I have normally no problems on watching it, but since one week, I cannot log any more with this channel. When I try to connect, I have a pop up window saying: INTERNET CONNECTION ERROR.
Internet is working properly, I can connect to other Add-on, but not on Dplay. Can I have help from someone ?
Thank you
On google search "github dplay kodi" you will find an updated version of the addon.
Thank you..... But as I watch Dplay from my television set (android television) how can I update Dplay then ?
download the zip and "instal from zip file" from within kodi.
http://puu.sh/rV4pI/5750c10344.jpg
Peppe
Hi Peppe, It is not working.......Confused no action at this web page
which page? you have to download the file from here https://github.com/NeverWise/plugin.vide...master.zip
and instal (see the image i posted before)
peppe
YES !! I have just installed on my laptop.....tonight I will try do use a USB flash memory and update Dplay on my android TV.
Thank you for your help.
Frasko
I have update my TV Kodi by using a USB memory key, but still Dplay cannot see......any suggestion ?
if it works on your laptop and it doesn't on your tv i think it depends from your tv. wich version of kodi are you using. try jarvis 16.1
On my computer now is working again, I have reinstalled the update file.......about my TV, downloading from Kodi web site, which file should I use for TV ?
Thank you
if you have an androi tv use the arm version
Aggiornato anche da me....... magari verrà messo prima o poi nel repository ufficiale... + poi che prima mi sa.
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
Sorry for double post ma the 1.0.1 it's not working on latest stable OSMC.

"Errore Connessione Internet" after about 60sec of spin please wait on bottom right of tv................
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
have you tried the neverwise version of the addon? see post: #6 of this thread
The issue fix at one appeared again.
Since yesterday the add-on hasn't worked anymore...
Anyone can help me? Thank...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dplay Add-on problem0