Mod Falling leaves
This was requested by a Youtube user as a mod for the Amber Skin...

I created this as part of a Holiday Mod for the AEON MQ7 Skin.

Download - Amber Falling Leaves

Installation Instructions

Location of skin files per OS...
Linux - /home/yourusername/.kodi/addons/skin.amber
Windows - C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.amber
Android - Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.amber

Overwrite your existing files with the files supplied in the download.

If you have other mods installed and you would like to install the mod without overwriting your files, I included <!-- Falling Leaves --> markers at the top and bottom of all the code I added/altered.
Very nice work!
(2016-10-26, 00:58)Idokfire Wrote: Very nice work!

Thanks! I just noticed that I forgot to include the leaf images...they are now part of the mod download.
It worked beautifully for me....just one slight problem. I didn't have any text in the Kodi settings that say "Leaves" or "Leaf Fall" or anything like that. Just my toggle switch to enable or disable, but I know what it is so it's fine. The problem is probably on my end anyway. Maybe some addon is messin' with it. Just want again to say Great Job and I appreciate you. Now my Autumn desktop is complete !!!
(2016-10-29, 19:01)dalecorne Wrote: It worked beautifully for me....just one slight problem. I didn't have any text in the Kodi settings that say "Leaves" or "Leaf Fall" or anything like that. Just my toggle switch to enable or disable, but I know what it is so it's fine. The problem is probably on my end anyway. Maybe some addon is messin' with it. Just want again to say Great Job and I appreciate you. Now my Autumn desktop is complete !!!

Good deal! Make sure your language file has an ID for #31999...that's the ID being used for the leaves in Settings.xml.

Thanks...glad you like it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Falling leaves0