Kodi using msql setup issues
I've configured my kodi installations to point to a mysql server that is local to my network.

This setup has been performed using the advancedsettings.xml for music and video sources along with the sources.xml to point to the content.

I've found that if using kodi on mobile devices and not connected to my local network kodi displays a blank screen.

Is there some configuration I could possibly perform to timeout if it can't find the connection and go to the home screen?
You could use a profile with and one without sql
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I had a similar issue on my pc, a long while back when I first started using a central database. I've no idea whether it is what is causing your issue, but perhaps a train of enquiry for you to consider?

201761 (thread)
The MySQL (wiki) pages should have a note about this. Master profile should not use MySQL, then a secondary profile should use MySQL. Set Kodi to start up into the log-in screen. That should prevent the loooooooong MySQL timeout (it eventually times out after a few...hours..).
It has Ned -> http://kodi.wiki/view/MySQL/Portable_dev...d_profiles
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi using msql setup issues0