v16 Titan Skin - More widgets?
Hi everyone,

I have been playing around with the titan skin to make it look like netflix.

I ended up using the vertical homescreen layout - now i would like there to be a menu shortcut called movies with all my smart playlists as widgets. The problem is that i cant seem to make more than 4 widgets per menu shortcut. Is there any reason for being limited to 4 widgets, and if not - has anyone found a workaround to this problem?

Thanks,

Anders
Yes, the reason is performance. And also complexity, the widget code is very, very complex.
If you want more rows, I suggest you to take a lok at the Netflix homescreen layout which currently support sup to 15 rows of widgets (but is very heavy so be aware)
marcel im using titan and love it is there a piece of code that i adjust so i can make the widgets act like a wrap list where the focus stays on widget 1 and the widgets move into position 1 .

thanks in advance
If I understand you correctly, I do this all the time by creating a smart playlist first.
When you make the playlist you have the option to 'sort by'. One of the choices is 'last played'..
Then ascending/descending to put the last played on the top or bottom.

Then use that playlist (it will now be in the 'smart playlist category), to make the widget.
So what you would end up with in this example is whatever movie you watch (from any widget on any page)
would cause the widget you made to populate the top widget with the movie you just watched.
The next movie you play would then populate the first widget..and the last one would move to position 2..etc..

Hopefully that is what you mean...
what im trying to do is like this for all widgets

[A] b c > [B] c a
d e f > e f d
g h i > h i g

[ ] represents the focus widget so any movement of the widgets in any direction the focused widget always stays in the same spot
Nope, that is not possible with the Kodi skinning engine. I get what you mean but you can't have a dynamic list within a dynamic list.
I will keep it in mind because maybe I just have some magic idea to work around it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan Skin - More widgets?0