WIP Flatix Zephyr Flat
i'm missing the "c" (right click) menu Undecided
----
edit: that was my fault. at the end of setting it all up on the latest nightly, i have only one problem: when listening to music or watching a video playlist, when i go to playlist view i cannot move with my keyboard nor my remote. the playlist screen shows the current playlist but nothing happens. it looks like it's just a frozen panel. i am only able to go back and can't edit or move the items in the current playing playlist. anyone else has this problem?

edit 2: smart playlists are also broken. cannot make a new one.

could you tell me which files in the skin are used for the playlist view and the smart playlists? i'd like to try to take a look and see what the problem is by comparing the files to original ones. i've only started to learn how the skinning works so i don't have much knowledge yet. but i'm trying as hell.

i love love love this mod. with the now playing screen for music, and great views for audio/video this is now my favorite skin mod and i'd like to continue to use it.
never mind, i found it, researched and fixed the playlists and smart playlists. still, normal playlist creation from music library is broken. i don't use that so for now i didn't even look at it. here are the files that need replacing in the skin folder. https://goo.gl/qjeYMf

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Flatix Zephyr Flat2