Automatically switching Skin to default
(2016-10-31, 19:07)ed_davidson Wrote: Is there any way I can automatically change that skin to Confluence then back again?
You can do it in a script with json. Then map that to favourites or a key.
Something along the lines of:
xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Settings.SetSettingValue","id":1,"params":{"setting":"lookandfeel.skin","value":"skin.confluence"}}')

Do stuff, then...

xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Settings.SetSettingValue","id":1,"params":{"setting":"lookandfeel.skin","value":"skin.xonfluence"}}')
Thanks @troggy I'll give it a try and report back.
(2016-10-31, 20:09)trogggy Wrote:
(2016-10-31, 19:07)ed_davidson Wrote: Is there any way I can automatically change that skin to Confluence then back again?
You can do it in a script with json. Then map that to favourites or a key.
Something along the lines of:
xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Settings.SetSettingValue","id":1,"params":{"setting":"lookandfeel.skin","value":"skin.confluence"}}')

Do stuff, then...

xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Settings.SetSettingValue","id":1,"params":{"setting":"lookandfeel.skin","value":"skin.xonfluence"}}')

Excellent that worked a treat. Thanks so much. One last thing though. Would it be possible to bypass the dialogue boxes that ask you to okay the skin changes in some way??

This is awesome. THANKS.
Try
xbmc.executebuiltin('SendClick(11)')
after switching to a skin.

Edit:
depending how you have xonfluence set up you might want to change the profile etc after loading.
eg I've used:
xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Settings.SetSettingValue","id":1,"params":{"setting":"lookandfeel.skincolors","value":"gray.xml"}}')
xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Settings.SetSettingValue","id":1,"params":{"setting":"lookandfeel.skintheme","value":"gray"}}')
after a sendclick to set the theme / colours.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU. @trogggy Everything is now perfect.
No worries. You'd laugh if you knew how long it took me to figure that lot out.
It took me a long time to not get anywhere on it too. [emoji1]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automatically switching Skin to default0