Mimic Menus
Hi,

I have just put the Mimic skin on my device, I know how to rename the menus and add sub menus, However I can't seem to have it display new menus, I have added a couple of menus myself but they don't seem to show on the main screen, please can anyone help?

Thanks
What menu items are you trying to add?

Are you getting any error messages?

Also, please post a link to a full debug log (wiki) showing you making a change (any change) in the menu editor and then returning to the home screen.
Well I only installed it this morning, I changed things like videos to movies & tv and they rnamed ok, when I click add to add a new menu, for example, youtube, the menu add ok in the skin settings but will not show on the main menu, nothing else has been done yet as the menus I add won't show on the actual main menu so I didn't go any further
You'll need to post a link to your full debug log as requested by Bob. Haven't heard or experienced any issues where menu changes weren't immediately reflected in the menu.
Hi,

When I go to skin settings, then modify main menu & widgets in there for each menu item it says change background image (choose from a preset image or use your own) however when I select single image all I get is a list of tepis and no option to select where my images are stored.
(2016-11-07, 14:50)ashjf1 Wrote: Hi,

When I go to skin settings, then modify main menu & widgets in there for each menu item it says change background image (choose from a preset image or use your own) however when I select single image all I get is a list of tepis and no option to select where my images are stored.

Not sure what "tepis" is, but you'll need to add your backgrounds folder using the file manager, then it will be available in the backgrounds selection menu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic Menus0