Req boolean for Settingslevel
Would be nice if there would be infobools for settingslevel

i did already try different things and ask for a solution i may not think of, but as it looks there is currently no way.

--

may could be usefull for others to.
how do you intent to use it? what's the use-case?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
i have some "fakeitems" in "fakelists" in Settings.xml which shows the Items of SettingsCathegory.xml

these items depends on the Settingslevel and therefore i was looking for a way to hide thows which doesnt exist in settingscathegory.xml if a lower Settingslevel is choosen. (Manly therefor i was looking for such a bool, there's an other usecase, but thea one i named here would for me be the mainreason i was after such a bool)

Screenshot (Settings.xml / SettingsCategory.xml)

just wondering... wouldn't it be easier to do it like the Rapier skin does and just skip Settings.xml window?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
i would like to see the "content" (/items) which is behinde / related to a "SettingsItem".

What rapier offers is more like "Shortcuts" to these Cathegories. (which isnt what im after.)

would it be easyer? maybe yes. - Is it what im after? -> sry. no. But thanks for the Thinking.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
boolean for Settingslevel0