Req Video Fanart
Video 
Hello to all,

It's been 7 months since I use KODI, with great pleasure, when I discovered thanks to youtube and LaunchBox.
Before Aeon MQ7 do so, I used AeonNox provided Jarvis with 16.0 and Aeon MQ6 modded for Jarvis.

Your forum has helped me to make a powerful HTPC for Mangas and Concert I own in DVD and VHS recordings of MotoGp in the heyday of Max Biaggi, Marco Melandri, Mike Doohan, great seasons 90-2000 drivers.

But I have a question running through my mind, why can not we use a video shown to a fanart Huh

I found quite a workaround for this problem :

1° - Use GIF, But in this solution the size and resolution of the GIF is inadequate and does not provide smooth animation,I did however find a gif 1920x1080 on giphy a fire fireplace not too heavy that comes out perfectly but it is an open fire .....

2° - Transforming a video GIF regardless of the resolution and the GIF weight, but the problem is that the GIF works, Kodi load, but the GIF loops continuously during first 2 seconds of video.

3° - Use cinemagraphs, but that's not what I'm looking

It seems there is a limitation in terms of size and weight of KODI GIF that can load, I'm no expert but it is clear from my experiences with.

The video that I turned into GIF is faune.wmv video included with Windows 7, a first GIF to 160x90 dimensions, weight 12MB, GIF takes place during the entire length of the video as a fanart but with poor quality.
The second GIF, 1280x720 size, weight 384MB, Turn buckle during first 2 seconds.

If you tell me it's impossible, I would stop running after a chimera, but if possible this could be implemented in a future update Aeon MQ7?
I think this greatly to differ Aeon MQ7 other skins for KODI, and will make him even more indispensable.

Sorry for my English, but it is from Google Translation.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and thank you in advance for your answers, and had a good day.

Cloud_13
some months ago i make this feature request in kodi forum

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=290559
Hello,

Thank you for your answer, but I already exploring the solution of cinemagraphs and this is not what I want.

Actually to be more precise and concise, I would like to turn the trailer for the film as a fanart in fullscreen, full HD and with sound.

When you launch the trailer for the film, he launched a youtube stream and start the video.

I am asking is whether it is possible that this trailer is looped or not like the Blu-ray menu where a small video and music accompanies the reading choices of disk.

But in my case I would like the opportunity to choose a video in local or online.

I see Wanilton is busy on the update 1.5 I just hope he will take the time to read and answer if practicable.

Thank you for answering defleppard.

Cordially.

Cloud_13.
This would be incredible

Sent from my D6603

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Fanart0