Playstation Vue
Playstation Vue just made their Live TV streaming service available on their website:
https://vue.playstation.com/watch/channels

It looks like they're using MLBAM structure, so there is hope we can create a Video Addon for Kodi that would access these streams with authentication.

Anybody interested in this?
Thumbs Up 
YES! That would be awesome!
I am extremely interested in a Playstation Vue add on within Kodi... sooner the better.
YES! That would be awesome! I am extremely interested in a Playstation Vue add on within Kodi... sooner the better.
Very interested! I'll drop my cable package and sign up for Vue if a Kodi add-on gets released.
This would really be an awesome idea! Anyone know if its possible ?
Doubt it since it's Sony.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2016-12-27, 23:25)bry Wrote: Doubt it since it's Sony.

It may not be be, but someone with experience writing addons should probably at least give it a basic try before writing it off.

This would be an awesome add on. Personally I have been wanting to replace cable with PS Vue but I use Kodi on 4 PC's (I don't own any Firestick or Roku devices) so the initial cost of buying all new devices isn't desirable. The new PS Vue web access makes this technically possible now but web browsers aren't really remote control friendly. PS Vue via Kodi though would be a game changer.
Hear, hear! A PS Vue plug-in or even Vue EPG integration would be incredible!
I just thought of something, now that PS Vue has the web version, has anyone tried using PS Vue web access with PlayOn? I know there is a PlayOn add-on for Kodi that supposedly works with Hulu, Netflix, etc. maybe it can work with PS Vue now as well.
I have been working on a playstation vue addon the last few weeks for kodi 17. I expect to release a beta in the next few days. Will post a link once i've released the code.
Beta is out:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=312858
Awesome! Any chance of this becoming a PVR add-on, so I could add them to my Live TV section of Kodi along with my local broadcast stations I get through my antenna and TV server system? That would make it so much better!
I am running KODI Kryptonite on a Win 10 desktop. I have a paid subscription to Playstation Vue. I have installed the PS Vue add-on and entered my username and password in the settings menu. Every attempt to log in has failed. I have a VPN, which I have tried running and disabled. Log in still fails. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks, Garech the Old.
(2017-07-07, 15:19)hJLgau633 Wrote: I am running KODI Kryptonite on a Win 10 desktop. I have a paid subscription to Playstation Vue. I have installed the PS Vue add-on and entered my username and password in the settings menu. Every attempt to log in has failed. I have a VPN, which I have tried running and disabled. Log in still fails. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks, Garech the Old.

As the add-on has actually been completed and released, I'd suggest you ask in its support thread (here).

Given that the add-on request has been fulfilled, this thread is now closed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playstation Vue0