control of X3 control panel and X3 features
hi,

now i am not sure if this is even possible so please bare with me. the thought occured to me while i was flashing the backup area on my X3 chip - when i did it I noticed that the X logo on the X3 control panel changed from blue to pinky. so i thought the bios has some control of the LED's on the control panel itself.

here are my thoughts:

is it possible for XBMC to have control over the leds on the control panel?

if so is it possible for XBMC to turn off the lights on the control panel under certain circumstances - like watching a movie or playing a game?

these lights can be very distracting in the dark. i was almost tempted to pop the led's out they they can be useful for seeing which bios bank is selected.

also just out of curiosity can XBMC be made to control any functions of the X3 bios - a bit like using config live but from within XBMC to make changes?

again - thanks for listening to my mindless drivell.
The lights on the x3 display are controlled by the modchip itself. (IE- Pink-FlashBios backup util,Red-Modchip disabled,Blue-chip on-bios loading) As far as reading from the x-cuter site, it's not possible to control that via any program.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
control of X3 control panel and X3 features0