Kodi rejecting folders named after females with German last names
So this is weird, but the scraper has pulled accurate info for all but two out of about 80 shows -- the only two it has problems with are Inside Amy Schumer, and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Note the similarities in those media names. Now, if I add periods or hyphens between the words, for example, Inside.Amy.Schumer, then it does work and it will recognize it. But nothing else is named that way and I don't want to do that. I should add that I have had others that didn't scrape for no apparent reason, but in those cases I switch to a different scraper (ie XEM instead of TVDB) and that solves the problem. With the German ladies folders, however, it does not seem to matter which scraper I use and in fact it doesn't look like it's trying to scrape at all based on how quickly the scan goes. None of them recognize it unless I add the unnecessary punctuation marks. Any thoughts on what in the world could cause this weirdness? Thank you!
debug log (wiki)
first guess would be "my " in both names is triggering some ignore filter in the scrapers indicating home videos ("my videos", "my documents", ...). Just a wild guess though.
I just tested with a clean install of Kodi 16.1 and a clean install of today's nightly Kodi 17. In both cases there were no issues adding "Inside Amy Schumer"
Did you add custom regex to your advancedsettings by any chance ?
Try Isolde Hasenküddel ...
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi rejecting folders named after females with German last names0