v17 Custom remote.xml to toggle view modes does not work [SOLVED]
I'd like to map a key on my remote to toggle the available view modes when playing a video. From list_of_built-in_function, the Container.NextViewMode directive should do it so I added it to the fullscreenvideo section of remote.xml but nothing happens when I push the button. Note - The button works with other things. As a control I mapped it to 'Stop' and it does stop a playing video. Is my syntax correct?

Code:
remote.xml
  <FullscreenVideo>
    <remote>
      <display>Container.NextViewMode</display>
    </remote>
  </FullscreenVideo>
Need help programming a Streamzap remote?
(2016-11-06, 16:48)graysky Wrote: I'd like to map a key on my remote to toggle the available view modes when playing a video. From list_of_built-in_function, the Container.NextViewMode directive should do it so I added it to the fullscreenvideo section of remote.xml but nothing happens when I push the button. Note - The button works with other things. As a control I mapped it to 'Stop' and it does stop a playing video. Is my syntax correct?

Code:
remote.xml
  <FullscreenVideo>
    <remote>
      <display>Container.NextViewMode</display>
    </remote>
  </FullscreenVideo>
I think what you're looking for is:
<display>AspectRatio</display>
Yes! That was my problem... so what does the Container.NextViewMode do?
No idea really. At a guess it's going between list / big list / thumbnails etc viewmodes or something of the sort.
Cool, thanks for the tip. Fixed my issue. I updated my publicly available config files linked in my sig.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom remote.xml to toggle view modes does not work [SOLVED]0