Jailbroken ATV 2 – New install – Dependencies not met
Hi all,

I’ve recently newly installed Kodi on an ATV2 (installed via NitoInstaller). Kodi (v.14.2 helix) is running correctly and have FTTP’ed the zip files of some of the most used addons to the home folder. When I try to install those addons, I am getting a “dependencies not met” error message.

I’m getting the error message for each one of the addons, so I don’t think that it is a problem with a particular addon.

Anyone care to offer a reason why I can’t install the addons?

The only thing that I can think of is that there is some kind of incompatibility between what is an older version of Kodi and the most up-to-date version of the addons?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

bb69
Correct. Upgrade to Jarvis.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A
There is no jarvis for atv2. It's been abandoned years ago
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ahhh atv2..... Yeah your effffed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A
Thanks for the replies and confirming what I thought.

bb69
For someone with your post count, you really need to actually read the forum rules (wiki) and the banned add-ons (wiki) list.

By using that repo you've rendered yourself ineligible for any further support here whilst it is in place owning to the piracy add-ons that it also contains. Not to mention the potential security risks and other device instability risks that you've opened yourself up to.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jailbroken ATV 2 – New install – Dependencies not met0