Beta V17 Beta4 - Adding new Movie Set Issue / Bug
Hi,

Just found an issue when trying to setup a new movie set. I went through the usual option from contect menu to manage movie set, select 'add movie to new set' and entered a set name, but when I go to select it the set does not show up as an option. If I go back to the file I just changed then it is saying it is already in the movie set I just added but that new set is not available for other films?

Anyone else had this issue, I have not do something or missed something needed for V17 or is it a bug?

Actually just found a secondary issue as well. The set I'm trying to create would be 'Amityville Horror Collection' which would eventually contain 3 films, the original 2 and the remake. I change the original to this set and it is listed as it, but the remake is listed against set 'The Amityville Collection', which I presume is from when it was scraped. But that movie set does not show up either so I can' set the 2 original films to that set either.

Strange!

Just actually found the issue, the movie set selection is missing any movie sets with just one item when the switch 'include sets containing a single movie' is switched off but if I switch it on then the sets become available for selection.

Now I don't think that is correct, isn't the switch for when in views and not in dialogselect? I don't want single movie sets but I should be able to add a set and then add films for it which would then mean the set is shown in views due to more than one film in it?

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
V17 Beta4 - Adding new Movie Set Issue / Bug0