Sort individual movies folders into one movie collection folder
How can i sort individual movie folder into one movie collection folder with bulk-rename tool

example: create a Saw Collection folder.
time ago some app create automatic the matrix trilogy folder, but dont remember how and what app or addon

help me pls..

Imagesubir foto
Movie folders pattern:

Code:
$B\{$N\}$T
@DanCooper, thx but where is the option for do that action.

Imageshare image
Settings / Modules / Renamer
OK, rename is working with that patter you code.
now how can i scrape the artwork for new folder created: Saw Collection like with the Matric Collection

Imagesubirimagenes

thx for hlp!
You have to set a common folder for all movieset images (images in movieset folder is not possible). You can set a folder in Settings => Moviesets => Files and Folders.
And how its work with the Matrix Collection folder...
You set a common folder for all moviesets. Then you switch the tab from Movies to MovieSets and scrape a movieset. If you use the Kodi Interface you can sync the images from Ember via context menu (after you've setup the Kodi Interface in Settings => Modules => Kodi Interface). If you want use the Kodi addon MovieSet Artwork Automator then you have to run the addon in Kodi. I whould use the KI.
(2016-11-07, 22:32)DanCooper Wrote: You set a common folder for all moviesets. Then you switch the tab from Movies to MovieSets and scrape a movieset. If you use the Kodi Interface you can sync the images from Ember via context menu (after you've setup the Kodi Interface in Settings => Modules => Kodi Interface). If you want use the Kodi addon MovieSet Artwork Automator then you have to run the addon in Kodi. I whould use the KI.

Hi

I am also interested in this thread..

So we set a movie set folder e.g. C:\MovieSet
Then that folder will contain images for all movie sets?

Is there plans to implement feature to store movieSet images to the movieset folder?
And why do u say it is not possible?

I prefer storing the images within the movieset folder, since it would be more easier to archive (ie burn to DVD-R / BD-R disk etc)

===

This is my current movie folder pattern

Code:
$T {($Y)} $V

How do I add the pattern you said to this existing pattern?

Code:
$B\{$N\}$T

I don't want the existing pattern to change when it is only single movies, not movie sets
Yes, Ember can only save all movie set images in a common folder. It's nearly impossible to create a proper solution to save movie set images in a parent folder of a movie that "should" be the folder that contains all movies of a movie set. There is no way to proof if the parent folder is really a movie set folder. So our solution is that we save all movie set images in one common folder. That works even if someone don't use parent movie set folders.

There are two ways to add the movie set images to Kodi's database: you can enable the file names for the Kodi addon Movie Set Artwork Automator (MSAA) or you use Embers Kodi Interface (KI) to send the paths via JSON. MSAA does not support movie set DiscArts, but works if anyone has installed the addon in Kodi. For the KI it's not important what you use as file name, but the KI default file names are more proper named and also supports DiscArts.

You have to set the movie set artwork folder also the the KI host settings. Please note that you set the path as samba path in KI host settings, e.g. smb://SERVER/ARTWORK, if you don't save the images on the same PC like Kodi.

------------------

You can use this patter for your movie folders:

Code:
$B\{$N\}$T {($Y)} $V

$B = Base / source folder (it's important to use $B if you set any sub-folder (e.g. $N) in folder pattern)
{$N\} = Movie Set folder if the movie is inside a movie set

$N does not check if only one movie has been added to a set.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sort individual movies folders into one movie collection folder0