v16 Possible bug in widget
Hi,

Great skin - one minor complaint (bug?).

System : Libreelec 7.0.2 with Jarvis 16.1.

I have managed to get the two widgets for "recently added" movies and tv-series to also display "watched" movies and episodes (by changing a setting in the "skin handler").

For movies the widget will display a overlay of a blue "eye" to indicate that the movie is "watched", however the same can not be said for "episodes".

Is this a bug perhaps? Am I missing something in regards to tvseries/episodes..?

Thanks for a great skin regardless!

/Erik
You can enable those "watched indicators" in the skin settings.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I double checked the settings and they are correct (or so I believe..). At least the indicator for watched episode is "enabled" in the skin settings.

In my initial post, I obviously wasn't clear enough, so let me try to explain further.

The widget for "TV-series" will show a overlay percentage (and a overlay "closed eye" if the "unwatched item" is enabled), but it will NOT, for some reason, show a "eye" for a watched episode.
However, if I for instance choose "recently added episodes" the watched "eye" overlay appears correctly.
In short : The problem - the lack of the "eye" - only occurs for watched tv-episodes in the widget, everywhere else it appears as intended.

Hope this clarification helps, and thanks in advance!
Issue reproduced and fixed just now. Will be fixed in next (beta) update of the skin.
Alright, thanks and thanks again for a the nice skin!
You're welcome
Errr... The problem has now "spread" to movies as well...so my initial post is no longer true, the same bug is now present for both tv-series and movies.
To the best of my knowledge I haven't changed any settings,I just noticed this the other day...
Skin settings --> Supported Addons --> Skin Helper Widgets --> Show watched items in video widgets
(2016-12-19, 01:09)marcelveldt Wrote: Skin settings --> Supported Addons --> Skin Helper Widgets --> Show watched items in video widgets

Thanks for your reply.

Skin version : 3.6.78
Skin helper extension version : 1.0.100

Double checked, the setting is correct (It's not enabled, as the the setting is called "hide watched items" or something along that line).

So, even with the correct setting, the bug is still there, and now it effects both TV-series and Movies,
Can you check this again with the latest beta version of the skin (and helper addons) ?
It's working fine now on my setup
Sorry - just checked - the watched "eye" is still missing in the widgets, but otherwise there ...

Skin helper extension version : 1.0.100
Titan Skin 3.7.23

(Running on LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.95.3 BETA)
Ah, that isn't that strange as you're running the stable version which is very outdated.
Please switch to my beta repo and the latest beta version of the skin
I stand corrected even with "Titan Skin 3.7.23" it works...

As i turns out I accidentally managed to screw up my installation, to the point that no widget would appear when I added one for "widget 1".
The solution was to added the exact same widget for "widget 2", and then i worked again.
Not only did it work, but the "eye" and the "percent watched" both work - go figure.

It would seem my local installation is all messed up, and a good old "complete reinstall" probably would solve it, but at the moment I couldn't be bothered.

Also, I'll try the beta repo and see how that works for me.
OK great, thanks for reporting back.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible bug in widget0