Installed ok on MacOs but not Android
Anyone have any idea why Back Row has installed ok on my Mac desktop computer but returns an error when I try to install it (by any means) on my Android TV box which is running an identical version of Kodi (16.1)?

Sorry to note that Sharpe hasn't been around here for a long time. I guess Back Row is being allowed to die (aka: The End) - which would be sad as it's the best skin I have seen.
You don't even give the error message let alone a debug log.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Sorry, I haven't mastered the art of copying the log file yet - or even making it stop scrolling for long enough for me to find the error! But the salient line reads something like:

<ERROR: CAddoninstalljob [skin.back-row]:The dependency on script.tvtunes version 6.3.1 could not be met>

I do have a version of the TVTunes addon installed on my Mac but it says it is version 100.4.4 and I can't get this or any version to install on my Android box. I don't even know if this addon is related to the script in the error message. And unfortunately the TVTunes addon page has been pulled from the Kodi website.
In your addons folder on osx there should be a zip file of the script.tvtunes addon, you could install that on the android.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks, I'll try that. But I can't see a zip file. In my application support>Kodi>addons folder I have a script.tvtunes folder containing all the addon files; and in my Kodi>userdata>addons_data folder I have another script.tvtunes folder containing just the settings.xml file. Could I just copy these two folders across to my Android device?
There should be a "packages" directory in the addons directory.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Installed ok on MacOs but not Android0