• 11(current)
v17 Sorry, I am unable to like Estuary.
Ha - i like that Big Grin
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I have given Estuary a fair crack of the whip and I can't say I am a fan, but I don't hate it either. I have reverted to Confluence on the boxes the family use. But I will play with it further and see what I can make of it.
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
I am probably atypical for this thread but I never liked confluence and have always chased the skin I most like as an alternative to it on each of the 7 devices I use Kodi on, from power hungry skins on my HTPC's to more appealing less hungry skins on my Fire TV Sticks and phone, then I have had to keep my fingers crossed that the talented skinners decide to update their skin for the latest version of Kodi.

However I really like Estuary and have had no compulsion to update my devices to version 17 and have the same skin across all my devices, my congratulations to phil65 and anyone else involved in the creation of Estuary, its a great clean, modern and fully functional interface Smile
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sorry, I am unable to like Estuary.2