Win Same Series in Different Playlists - Is it still possible?
Hello. I've been having a problem ever since I started using isengard. Before that I was using frodo and everything was set up exactly how I wanted it.

I want to be able to have certain tv shows on multiple playlists. Like I said it worked perfectly with frodo and I was using aeon nox. But ever since I started using isengard (now jarvis) with aeon mq6 it doesn't work right. Whenever I add an episode to one of the playlist directories, it pulls everything to that playlist and it's no longer available in the other playlist.

Let me explain this in more detail and hopefully someone can tell me what do. I have 2 folders set up on my pc. One folder is on my pc's hard drive and lets call it DVR. The other folder is set up on an external hard drive and lets call it Archive. I have set up a playlist for each of these paths. The DVR playlist is for new shows that come on every night and they get erased after a couple days. The Archive playlist has full seasons of new and old shows that I want to keep.

Ok now lets say a new episode comes out for one of the shows thats in the archive playlist. Here's where the problem is. The new show will do what its suppose to do and go into the DVR playlist but it will bring every other episode with it from the Archive playlist into the DVR playlist. I have tried using aeon nox again but that didn't help. It's a problem with the way kodi is handling playlists now. Does anyone have any ideas?
Smart playlists (wiki) is just a filter of the library selections you have specified in the rules. I'm not sure what you're running into, but using the 'path' rule you can isolate the listings to a specific path. If the issue comes up when you move a title from one path to another, you'll have to clean-up and refresh. It is possible your library over time has some corruption that might necessitate a total refresh (if you have the meta-data included with each title, the refresh will be fast and local). In your case you might investigate a smart playlist by date. Perhaps the issue lies in the playlist itself, can you post it?

You should be able to have multiple playlists with shared content.
I've noticed this same issue. I have an archived smart list for tv shows, but if I add a show to my current, unwatched list, that show is removed from my archived smart playlist. I'm on the latest kodi on Windows 10 using Aeon Nox. The episodes don't overlap and are in there own folders that each smart playlist references, but I've noticed they end up being combined (even from multiple folders) in whatever smart list teh tv show appears.

Is this a work around for this situation or some setting I have to change?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Same Series in Different Playlists - Is it still possible?0