• 20(current)
Mod Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin
@JanM201

Hmm...do you see the same problem if you switch back to the Default Fontset?
Yes I do. I even switched to another skin but the same problem.
I'm using Aeon MQ7 spin skin with your multi-mod which worked fine until now.
I updated Kodi with about 60 movies through Ember Media Manager (synchronized). Maybe that broke something.
I'm at a lost at the moment.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
OK...I have Krypton installed on everything at the moment, but I'll reload Jarvis and MQ 7 Spin and see if I can reproduce your problem.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2017-03-09, 17:15)JanM201 Wrote: Hi @latts9923,

I recently added a couple of movies to Kodi & now my fanart & detailed info is not working, see pictures:

Everything else is displaying normal. Do you perhaps have any idea what caused this to happen and how to rectify it?
Thanks

I have exactly the same issue.

Clean install (Jarvis) on a Shield.
I fixed the Video Info screen problem...the code needed an update to match the newest version of SkinHelper.

Download
MQ 7 update
MQ 7 Spin update

Overwrite your existing file and you should be good to go.

The original download has been updated as well.
Hello, this patch does not solve the problem for empty saga information, damage I must stay with the previous version of skin helper addon
All,

The Rotten Tomatoes ratings provider OMDb appears to be having problems. Read here for more info.
Hi. Sorry, I'm new here.
The skin looks great but I have some issues with mine.
1. Instead of the Blu-ray Logo on my case, it shows h.264
2. Instead of the 4K logo, mine says 2160p (I'm using the colored media flag)
3. My watched icon is a red check instead of yellow.
Can someone help me change these?
Thank you so much.
@hackademic

Your movies need to have an identifier in the file name to display the correct logo. For example, my 720p videos (DVD quality) are named movie(year).dvd.mkv, while my Blu-ray movies are named movie(year).bluray.mkv. For a 3D Blu-ray, I name them movie(year).3d.sbs.mkv. I don't have any 4K content, but I believe with the bluray extension in the file name it will display the 4K logo.
HI thanks you again would this spin mod work on kryptonWink
@seanwills

You're welcome. Yes, the Spin Mod is included in the Multi-Mod version for Krypton.
Hey guys, i've got problems with the installation. There is an error message with "bad section" or something like that. I'm using a fire tv stick and pushed the .zip with adblink.
Could anybody help me please? I've got no idea how to copy and paste the zip files, because i don't know how to get into the right folder.
(2017-08-14, 11:27)Yinchu Wrote: Hey guys, i've got problems with the installation. There is an error message with "bad section" or something like that. I'm using a fire tv stick and pushed the .zip with adblink.
Could anybody help me please? I've got no idea how to copy and paste the zip files, because i don't know how to get into the right folder.

I use FTPDroid to start an FTP Server on the Fire TV Stick and then connect from my computer. Then you can navigate to Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7 (or skin.aeonmq7.spin) and start copying the Multi-Mod files.
Hi,

Where is the folder where the themes are located? Is it possible to add more images in the Star Wars theme folder or other theme folders and be able to change the images in the movies or TV Shows menu sections?
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin1