• 5(current)
Mod Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin
(2016-11-30, 01:55)DaringMr Hanky Wrote: Nope, that was the problem. Thanks a million.

You bet!
hi many thanks again for your hard work , as i have put this on a pc how do i put it on a android device as i have tried but getting no pictures up i have done this for all pictures as i have added some of my own on aeon mq7 spin
<setting id="menu19.bg" type="string">special://home/userdata/pictures/Sports/</setting>

but what i have noticed is that if you add your own pictures when you change thenes and menu bar they dont show up right you have to take it back to default before it shows up right , thanks for your advice
(2016-11-30, 16:02)flowerpot Wrote: hi many thanks again for your hard work , as i have put this on a pc how do i put it on a android device as i have tried but getting no pictures up i have done this for all pictures as i have added some of my own on aeon mq7 spin
<setting id="menu19.bg" type="string">special://home/userdata/pictures/Sports/</setting>

but what i have noticed is that if you add your own pictures when you change thenes and menu bar they dont show up right you have to take it back to default before it shows up right , thanks for your advice

I'm not quite sure what you're asking here. Are you trying to create your own theme for MQ 7?
(2016-11-30, 19:29)latts9923 Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 16:02)flowerpot Wrote: hi many thanks again for your hard work , as i have put this on a pc how do i put it on a android device as i have tried but getting no pictures up i have done this for all pictures as i have added some of my own on aeon mq7 spin

I'm not quite sure what you're asking here. Are you trying to create your own theme for MQ 7?

many thanks for your reply , ok i will try and explaine , i have put your build on a pc added some addons etc to have it like i wanted , i have also used some other pictures of mine as i have added more cat to the main menu , when i transfer this from a pc to my android devie the pictures do not show up at the moment i have change the xml to special://home/userdata/skin.aeonmq7.spin/pictures/classic/ but the pictures will still not load , thanks
(2016-11-30, 19:40)flowerpot Wrote: many thanks for your reply , ok i will try and explaine , i have put your build on a pc added some addons etc to have it like i wanted , i have also used some other pictures of mine as i have added more cat to the main menu , when i transfer this from a pc to my android devie the pictures do not show up at the moment i have change the xml to special://home/userdata/skin.aeonmq7.spin/pictures/classic/ but the pictures will still not load , thanks

Which xml file are you editing?
(2016-11-29, 11:15)D1zzl3 Wrote: Sorry, maybe I should've been more detailed / specific... I had ExtendedInfo script installed and working properly before using a similar mod on MQ6, but now I see it's not fully working with that skin either... Sounds like something broke when installing your mod on top of a clean MQ7.spin install...

I don't even see all the different colors of the ratings, codec info, etc even after using your merged or fixed texture.xbt file...

I guess I'll try installing everything from scratch again, but it just seems odd that all the other mods are working except for this one (whether it's on Android or Windows)...

I just got the colored media flags to work...you can download the addon from my repo. My repo URL is http://holybid.com/kodi/repo.
(2016-12-03, 01:28)latts9923 Wrote:
(2016-11-30, 19:40)flowerpot Wrote: many thanks for your reply , ok i will try and explaine , i have put your build on a pc added some addons etc to have it like i wanted , i have also used some other pictures of mine as i have added more cat to the main menu , when i transfer this from a pc to my android devie the pictures do not show up at the moment i have change the xml to special://home/userdata/skin.aeonmq7.spin/pictures/classic/ but the pictures will still not load , thanks

Which xml file are you editing?

many thanks for your reply the xml is settings in aeonmq7.spin , as the aeon mq7 does not have a lot of cat but space for more i am adding cat like kids to the main menu allthough i can add pictures manally when it comes to putting on android the pictures dont come on for the extra cat that i have put on , i was woundering if it would be possible to edit the skin so my pictures will come on like when you do a fresh install on the skin thanks
(2016-12-03, 12:50)flowerpot Wrote: many thanks for your reply the xml is settings in aeonmq7.spin , as the aeon mq7 does not have a lot of cat but space for more i am adding cat like kids to the main menu allthough i can add pictures manally when it comes to putting on android the pictures dont come on for the extra cat that i have put on , i was woundering if it would be possible to edit the skin so my pictures will come on like when you do a fresh install on the skin thanks

If you create a new main menu listing under Customize Main Menu, you can assign a single or multiple background images to that listing.
(2016-12-03, 23:52)latts9923 Wrote:
(2016-12-03, 12:50)flowerpot Wrote: many thanks for your reply the xml is settings in aeonmq7.spin , as the aeon mq7 does not have a lot of cat but space for more i am adding cat like kids to the main menu allthough i can add pictures manally when it comes to putting on android the pictures dont come on for the extra cat that i have put on , i was woundering if it would be possible to edit the skin so my pictures will come on like when you do a fresh install on the skin thanks

If you create a new main menu listing under Customize Main Menu, you can assign a single or multiple background images to that listing.

thanks for your reply ok now i am installing aeon mq7 and all the mods on a pc , now yes i can add different cat under main menu and yes add images manually but when i transfer my build to a android device the new cat will show up but not the images , now i have done this in the past C:\\Users\\BATTY\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\userdata\\backgrounds\\ to special://home/userdata/backgrounds/ and it worked fine but when i do the same on this skin the images do not show this is why i am asking it is possble to add more cat and images to default so when i reinstall the skin everything will come up including all images , is there any comand you have to change in the xml settings for this to happen as when i put this on my android i have to manually tell the skin where the images are for the new cat thanks
Hi, great mod, many thanks. I only have one problem, when in layout 4 when playing music the spinning cd is transparent but I can see the writing spinning.
(2016-12-04, 12:10)flowerpot Wrote: thanks for your reply ok now i am installing aeon mq7 and all the mods on a pc , now yes i can add different cat under main menu and yes add images manually but when i transfer my build to a android device the new cat will show up but not the images , now i have done this in the past C:\\Users\\BATTY\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\userdata\\backgrounds\\ to special://home/userdata/backgrounds/ and it worked fine but when i do the same on this skin the images do not show this is why i am asking it is possble to add more cat and images to default so when i reinstall the skin everything will come up including all images , is there any comand you have to change in the xml settings for this to happen as when i put this on my android i have to manually tell the skin where the images are for the new cat thanks

OK, in Settings.xml I edited the link to the image for Skin Settings and changed it to special://home/userdata/backgrounds/settings_skin.jpg. I had to manually create the backgrounds folder. It worked fine for me.
thanks for your reply i have added a folder called pictures and change the skin settings xml to <setting id="menucopy10.bg" type="string">special://home/userdata/skin.aeonmq7.spin/pictures/kids/</setting> and i still have no picture , i am wondering if i am editing the right file but in the wrong place where is the image for Skin Settings in xml thanks
(2016-12-04, 13:08)Blackysb Wrote: Hi, great mod, many thanks. I only have one problem, when in layout 4 when playing music the spinning cd is transparent but I can see the writing spinning.

Thanks! I don't use KODI to play music. I'll have to pass this on to someone else.
(2016-12-04, 15:29)flowerpot Wrote: thanks for your reply i have added a folder called pictures and change the skin settings xml to <setting id="menucopy10.bg" type="string">special://home/userdata/skin.aeonmq7.spin/pictures/kids/</setting> and i still have no picture , i am wondering if i am editing the right file but in the wrong place where is the image for Skin Settings in xml thanks

Here's the code I changed...

Code:
<item id="104">
<!-- Opcoes da skin -->
<label>31371</label>
<label2>31375</label2>
<property name="MainLabel">31396</property>
<property name="SubLabel">31397</property>
<icon>special://home/userdata/backgrounds/settings_skin.jpg</icon>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(skinsettings)</onclick>
</item>
(2016-12-04, 15:36)latts9923 Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 15:29)flowerpot Wrote: thanks for your reply i have added a folder called pictures and change the skin settings xml to <setting id="menucopy10.bg" type="string">special://home/userdata/skin.aeonmq7.spin/pictures/kids/</setting> and i still have no picture , i am wondering if i am editing the right file but in the wrong place where is the image for Skin Settings in xml thanks

Here's the code I changed...

Code:
<item id="104">
<!-- Opcoes da skin -->
<label>31371</label>
<label2>31375</label2>
<property name="MainLabel">31396</property>
<property name="SubLabel">31397</property>
<icon>special://home/userdata/backgrounds/settings_skin.jpg</icon>
<onclick>ActivateWindow(skinsettings)</onclick>
</item>

many thanks for your reply can you please advise what xml you are changing as i have look in aeon mq7 and spin at setting xml and i cannot see this in there thanks
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin1